The Maricopa Veteran Care Center Project (5013c)
Seeks $20k to build a Veteran Care Mobile Office
We will provide: Job Training, Counseling & Therapy via Veterans who specialize in these categories. We'd like to build the first one as a Mobile Solar Tiny House/Office. If there are organizations that donate to our 5013c's we can provide documentation. The 2nd Phase is to provide actual housing for Veterans Homeless and in Transition.
Please give today!
VA HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER OF AZ
Total Arizona Veteran Population is 522,382, and over seventy percent (70%) of these veterans have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorders, better known as PTSD. Our goal, with Grant Supporters like Walmart is to bring complete wellness to the Maricopa, AZ Veterans and their families.
Our purpose is to Provide free PTSD wellness services to America's Veterans and others who have experienced trauma, or who suffer from PTSD. We will accomplish this through research, education, and employing a trained staff to train and treat PTSD and stress-related disorders. Additionally, our purpose is to provide job training and housing services.
Our vision is to be a free resource of information on PTSD and trauma that assists the Veteran and others to move from trauma to wellness in every needed aspect of their lives.
Our mission is to advance the care and social welfare of Arizona and America's Veterans in general, as well as, others who have experienced trauma, or who suffer from PTSD, through research, education, and training in the diagnosis, and treatment of PTSD and stress-related disorders.
· Determine the area of need for a PTSD VA Wellness Center.
· Compile resources to access data and contacts of Veterans and others with PTSD in the Maricopa/Pinal County Area.
· Develop a PTSD Resource Center
· Develop Workshops and classes that offer groups of people classes in Maricopa/Pinal County Area on managing PTSD & Caregiver Assistance Training.
· Network with other synergistic organizations.
· Establish a web and social media and blog presence.
Kent O'Jon, Founder/Owner - Retired, 33 Years & 3 Branches –
Chrystal O'Jon, Executive Director –