top of page
VA Health & Wellness Center of AZ
Our mission is to Provide free PTSD wellness services to America's Veterans and others who have experienced trauma, or who suffer from PTSD. We will accomplish this through research, education, and employing a trained staff to train and treat PTSD and stress-related disorders. Additionally, our purpose is to provide job training and housing services.
Our vision is to be a free resource of information on PTSD and trauma that assists the Veteran and others to move from trauma to wellness in every needed aspect of their lives.
Our mission is to advance the care and social welfare of Arizona and America's Veterans in general, as well as, others who have experienced trauma, or who suffer from PTSD, through research, education, and training in the diagnosis, and treatment of PTSD and stress-related disorders.
Proposed Project Goal Timeline
• Determine the area of need for a PTSD VA Wellness Center.
• Compile resources to access data and contacts of Veterans and others with PTSD in the Maricopa/Pinal County Area.
• Develop a PTSD Resource Center
• Develop Workshops and classes that offer groups of people classes in Maricopa/Pinal County Area on managing PTSD & Caregiver Assistance Training.
• Network with other synergistic organizations.
• Establish a web and social media and blog presence.
We give monthly "Life Packs" Away To Veterans In Needs. Please contact us with a need.
Kent O'Jon is honored at Maricopa City Hall for a Veteran Month Celebration October 2018
2018 Community Events & Sponsors
bottom of page